|CAE Ethics Course
This program meets the requirements as a CAE ethics course.
If you need to complete your requirements, be sure to attend this luncheon.
Inspire Integrity, The Next Chapter
Corey Ciocchetti, JD, University of Denver
We need professionals to be at their ethical best. Society prospers, both at home at and work, when workforces are infused with character. By themselves, the core values and mission statements imposed on us just are not enough. These aspirations matter, but only after a person truly believes that chasing what matters-- solid character, strong personal relationships and a sense of contentment-- is a top priority. Corey’s presentation will help you look critically at life, think through decisions, set priorities and goals, develop a solid character, avoid serious mistakes, and discover true integrity and passion in life..
About Our Presenter
An Associate Professor of Business Ethics and Legal Studies at the University of Denver, Corey Ciocchetti is one of the University’s most popular and highest-rated professors. Corey joined DU after graduating with a law degree from Duke University School of Law, a Masters degree in Religious Studies and two Bachelors degrees in Finance and Economics—summa cum laude—from the University of Denver.Corey has won multiple teaching and speaking awards including the Outstanding Professor of the Year Award and the Joel Goldman Award for most respected speaker on the CAMPUSPEAK roster. He currently teaches classes on business law and ethics in a department ranked by the Wall Street Journal and Business Week in the top ten nationwide for producing students with high ethical standards.
What we are doing for this event.
- We have requested our host facility to submit a list of their virus safety measures as it relates to our guests visiting and eating at their venue.
- We have requested our host facility to assure that all surfaces are disinfected including seating and shared space (including door handles, projector remote, etc.).
- We ask that you use an abundance of good sense and caution and keep a positive attitude.
- We have requested that the facility ensure adequate spacing between attendees.
- We are providing hand sanitizer and tissues to all participants.
- Provide 100 percent refund to anyone who cannot come due to illness, travel restrictions, or related issues.
We ask that you use an abundance of good sense and caution and keep a positive attitude.
What the Fritz Knoebel School of Hospitality Management is doing
- Knoebel Events regularly deep cleans and sanitizes all of our event spaces, door knobs, services materials, tables and chairs
- We are also taking extra precautionary measures to ensure that client touch points are regularly sanitized and are always sanitized before and after events
- Knoebel Events is taking extra steps to ensure that all food service methods are done in the most sanitary ways possible