The State of Cybersecurity
What You Need to Know in a Radically Changing Landscape
Anchor Network Solutions
The business world is faced with cybersecurity attacks on a daily basis. No longer are big businesses the sole target of cybersecurity attacks. Hackers and criminals are seeing smaller organizations as easy targets with fewer resources to protect them from such attacks. We’ll discuss the state of cybersecurity in small business, demystify what being protected looks like, and talk about the risks to your organization and what you can do about them.
About Our Presenter
Vince Tinnirello is the Managing Director of Anchor Network Solutions, a Denver-based managed IT service provider, founded in 2002. The company is nationally recognized and has been featured in Channel Pro Magazine, PCWorld, Business Solutions Magazine, and the Denver Post. Vince is the immediate past Chair of the CompTIA Managed Services Community, co-author of The Business Owner's Essential Guide to IT and All Things Digital Version 2.0, and very passionate about the IT Services industry and the service Anchor delivers to its clients.
The Coronavirus--What we are doing for this event.
- We have requested our host facility to submit a list of their virus safety measures as it relates to our guests visiting and eating at their venue.
- We have requested our host facility to assure that all surfaces are disinfected including seating and shared space (including door handles, projector remote, etc.).
- We ask that you use an abundance of good sense and caution and keep a positive attitude.
- We have requested that the facility ensure adequate spacing between attendees.
- We are providing hand sanitizer and tissues to all participants.
- Provide 100 percent refund to anyone who cannot come due to illness, travel restrictions, or related issues.
We ask that you use an abundance of good sense and caution and keep a positive attitude.